Wednesday, July 27, 2011

May 23rd, 2011 - Decision made.

Feeling much better today. Have made my decision not to do Yervoy trial at this stage and I'm at peace with it. As of right now, I am considered cancer free (NED = No Evidence of Disease), so let's just stay that way. Still have lots of dr appts to keep a close watch on me, but "if it aint broke, don't fix it", in the words of mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment