Wednesday, July 27, 2011

April 12th, 2011 - Pic of my gross incision... you know you wanna see

Pic of my incision...may be gross to some.

This is a pic of my incision on my chest. You can see how long it is. I have another incision under my right arm that's about 1/4 the length of this one. I barely feel that one, but it does get sore on and off. This one, though, feels like they scraped my skin down to the bone. I still can't stand up straight. There are stitches inside the incision but they used a derma bond glue on the outside.



Photobucket

I'm wearing the compression bra they put on me in the OR. It does help with the pain because it supports the breast area and helps the incision heal. It's so weird, though, to look down and see this long cut with no stitches.

And all this because of a little mole the size of my fingernail. And I may not be done yet, either. Haven't heard back from pathology yet, I wish they'd call already. I don't know who's more nervous, Mom, or me.

No comments:

Post a Comment