Wednesday, July 27, 2011

April 29th, 2011 - I'm Home

I shouldn't be typing this right now but what the hell. I'm home at mom's healing from surgery and on painkillers. The pain is manageable but I'll be glad to get this 6 week healing over with. Oh and I have my own plastic bottle draining fluids from my incision. Weeee.

The good news is I had the PET scan and the results are clean. This means the cancer hasn't metasticized to anywhere else in my body. So now I have to heal and find out what my oncologist wants to do in terms of chemo or radiation.

This surgery was removing all the lymph nodes from under my right arm. My DOMINANT arm. I'm not supposed to use that arm right now. Greeeeaaat. Ever try to use your other arm for everything? Sucks.

This is about all I can manage right now. Just wanted to let you all know I was home and doing ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment